Skip to content
- Ship early! Avoid procrastinating to avoid longer lines, plus planning early allows more shipping options.
- Consult experts first. Check with the UPS Store experts before shipping fragile items.
- Use materials the professionals use. Use a new cardboard box designed for shipping, professional-grate packaging tape and bubble wrap for cushioning (suggested two inches around) to protect gifts.
- Print an extra shipping label. Choose a shipping option that provide a tracking number.
- Take batteries out. Remove batteries from toys and electronics before shipping and wrap them separately to avoid contact with metal.
- Sending sweets? Seal homemade holiday treats in an interior airtight container or plastic bag before packing and sending them via expedited air service.
- Ship wrapped presents in advance. Lighten your holiday travel load, especially if you’re traveling by air, by shipping gifts ahead to your destination.
- Save on shipping boxes and other supplies. You can save on shipping supplies and services at many retail shipping store locations simply by showing your AAA membership!