Why is Social Media Important?
- Great way to Network and increase our trustworthiness, goodwill and credibility.
- Social media can help generate leads, track clients, sales and distribution, as well as improve productivity.
- Print media is largely losing its appeal, and people are now looking to a different direction to promote their business and improve their business prospects.
- Social media sites make you more visible to the client, and can relate to them on a personal level.
- Social media allows you to create meaningful and personal relationships with clients and potential customers.
- Generate powerful traffic to your website.
- Cost effective way to announce new properties or services.
- Meet new people across the globe.
- No mass email or promotional marketing to sort out and read in your email inbox.
Facts and Figures
- The top social networking websites is divided into three categories: General purpose, special interest social networks with a specific theme, and international sites.
- 79% of companies use Social Media
- 65% of Adults online use social media for personal and professional use.
- Users that follow brands or businesses has increased by 106% and are more likely to continue usage and recommend to others.
- 23% of facebook users check their account 8 or more times daily. Average of total users is 4 – 5 times daily.
- Fastest growing segment in social media are 45-55 years old.
- Facebook , Twitter and Linkedin has the biggest subscribed members and the greatest impact on consumers and businesses.
- It has been estimated that in 2012, social media revenues will reach 17 billion dollars globally with the majority coming from advertising.
- In 2013, the idea that social media is a soft, networking tool will slowly give way to its acceptance as a serious business tool.
Will you jump on the bandwagon in 2013? There really is no other option…
We Are Now Accepting Qualified Listings
Now providing “Short Sale Services”
Call Today for More Info on Our
And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI
Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 495-8600