Leaking gas from an appliance, damaged pipe line or gas meter could cause a fire or explosion which could damage property or people. Here are some safety precauions:
1) Look – for any damage to gas appliance connections.
2) Listen – for any unusual sound like hissing or whistling near a pipeline
3) Smell – do you smell that distinctive odor of natural gas?
If you suspects signs of a natural gas leak:
1) Remain calm.
2) Don’t turn on or off any switches that can create a spark
3) Get in touch with your local Gas company immediately.
And…Thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Broker!
Michael Caruso 949-495-8600 www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com