According to the U.S. Business on msnbc.com article by Douglas A. McIntyre
Friday’s news on GDP shows the double dip has arrived. Consumer spending is down again, persistent unemployment, and the continous housing crisis and the debt ceiling trouble will only make things worse.
There are several signs that a recession is firmly in place again and that the downturn could last for several quarters. Let’s hope this isn’t true…
1. Inflation 2. Investments have begun to yield less
3. The auto industry 4. Oil prices
5. The federal budget 6. China economy slows
7. Unemployment 8. Debt ceiling
9. Access To credit 10. Housing
To read the full article click on the link.
And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI
Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900