Which is better – Buyers or Sellers? Which would you prefer to work with? Well recently I have come across Brokers who focus exclusively on buyers and they say their business has many benefits. Here are some I have put together;
- The niche provides a straightforward message that resonates with clients.
- You have immediate differentiation from the vast majority of your competition.
- Clients are almost always happy compared with sellers who are more difficult to satisfy.
- Satisfied clients lead to a robust referral stream
- There is never any pressure to “sell” a particular home.
- Advertising expenses are minimal; no more hosting open houses
- There are lower overhead costs and fewer administrative duties when listings aren’t involved.
I would love to hear your input and what you prefer, or if you like working with both? What are your thoughts?
And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI
Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900