The Michael Caruso Real Estate Group likes to recognize people and businesses throughout Orange County who go over and beyond the expected. St. Joseph Hospital is leading the way, where anything is possible. They have a long history of bringing leading-edge care to Orange County first.
Here are a few examples:
- 1963: First pacemaker procedure on the West Coast and open heart surgery in Orange County
- 2004:First robotically assisted heart procedure in Orange County
- 2010:First ‘Melody’ valve replacement for cogenital heart disease in Orange County
- 1968: First cancer program of its kind accredited by American College of Surgeon
- 1986: Orange County’s first comprehensive outpatient cancer care facility
- 2009:First hospital in Orange County and one of the first on the West Coast to perform intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT), an advanced cancer-fighting technique
- 2011: Named a Top Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report for clinical excellence in Cancer
- 1970: First hip replacement in Orange County
- 1973: First knee replacement in Orange County
- 2007-2010: Only hospital in Orange County ranked as an “America’s Best Hospital” for orthopedic by U.S. News & World Report
- 2011: Named a Top Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report for clinical excellence in Orthopedics
And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI
Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900