The 365 Project is a photography project where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photo.
Build a picture of the little day to day things that make your life so special and unique. It’s easy to do — all you need is a camera! Not only will you remember the small joys the day brings you but you can:
- Improve your photography skills
- Capture otherwise forgotten moments in your life
- Use it in place of writing a diary or personal blog
- It only takes a few minutes each day
- There is a Facebook App to make sharing easy
Get started today! Visit http://365project.org/ for more information.
Here is my photo of the day of a neighbor’s fun bike, taken on my phone:
And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI
Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors