Race for a Cure in Orange County!


Have plans this Sunday? No? Well why not help find a cure for breast cancer.

This Sunday, September 27, 2009 the 18th annual “Race for a Cure” is being held in Fashion Island. This race is sponsored by our Orange County Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Center for the Cure.SGK_racelogo

Since its inception in 1982, Susan G. Komen has collected more than $1.3 billion toward Breast Cancer Research. Today, Komen is the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower individuals, and more!

Studies estimate that one in eight American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer at some point in her lifetime. Typically ignored, breast cancer affects about 2% of the male population.

Join over 30,000 participants and run or walk the 5K route around Fashion Island. 75% of funds raised will stay in Orange County to fund screening, treatment and education programs and the other 25% goes directly to the Komen Award and Research Grant Program to fund global grants to discover the cures.

For additional information contact Komen at www.komenoc.org or our Orange County Affiliate @ 714-957-9157

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.     

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

Best regards.                                                                                                               

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI                                   

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors  

(949) 753-7900

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s