Getting antsy? Cabin fever from being inside all day? Or maybe you didn’t feel like waking up early to get your recommended 30 minutes of activity in today?
If your sitting down:
- Keep one foot planted on the floor and raise the opposite leg several inches off the ground. Then move the leg up a few inches 10-20 times and repeat on opposite leg. When your done with that, rotate each foot around in small circles, both directions.
- Lift legs on the balls of your feet and put back down. Keep going until your calves are tired. Do every 10-15 minutes for an hour!
If your standing up:
- Place your feet together and lift both heels up and down. (3 sets of 15)
- Do 10 side-leg lifts to work out outer thighs
- Hold hands out in front of you and rotate you wrists in circles. 5-10 times each direction.
- Keep a tennis ball in you desk. When tense squeeze as hard as you can for 8 seconds. Release and relax. Repeat to condition forearms and increase hand strength
Finding new ways to exercise, even at work, will give you a longer and healthier life! Now get moving!
And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI
2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors